Thursday, April 21, 2011

A-Z about me

Apple: Pink Lady
Bed size: Twin ( im small)
Chore you hate: Dishes! ….. disgusting
Dogs: favorite = Cocker Spaniels 
Essential start of your day: brushing my teeth! ;D
Favorite color: PINK PINK PINK
Gold or silver: Silver. 
Height: 5'1 1/4 according to my doctor
Instruments I play (or have played): have played violin & Clarinet
Job title: Nordstroms cashier
Kids: someday
Love: not at the moment
Mom's name: Kim
Nickname: jennabean, blondie
Overnight hospital stays: Ya, once.
Pet peeve: When guys leave the toilet seat up…. ew gross!
Quote from a movie: "That's cool baby, you know how it is, rockin' and rollin' and what not. " - Danny from Grease
Right or left handed: Right. 
Siblings: Second oldest out of 4
Time you wake up: depends….
Underwear: yep, I do wear them
Vegetables you dislike: i <3 all 
What makes you run late: trying to pick the right outfit
X-rays you've had done: Teeth
Yummy food you make: I make the best salads!
Zoo Animal: my fav is the giraffe! I wish i was that tall! 


Ta Ta fashionistas,
Jenna Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment